Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas Vignette

I love putting together seasonal vignettes.  There's something satisfying about taking what I already have and rearranging them in new places.

As I mentioned in the last post, I found a fabulous chest of drawers at ReStore. The price was right, probably because the top was cracked.   For now, I'm hiding the crack with a large tray.


I always manage to buy too many floral picks, so I always have leftovers from my projects, so I tucked a few spares in a jade plant.


Some of our solar lights stopped working this summer, but the crackle glass globes make pretty decorations.


I'm really in no hurry to make the repair to the cracked top now.


Do you love creating tabletop vignettes too?




I'm linking up...
Savvy Southern Style
Handy Man, Crafty Woman

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful are your vignettes. I love them.
    Lisa
    Leeshideaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments! Talk to me.