Monday, November 28, 2011

Looking Like Christmas


Did you score any great Black Friday deals?  We only had two items on our shopping list: new pillows for the bed (on sale for half price) and a new desk chair for the office.

Pillows?  How boring is that?

We didn't venture out until 1:00 on Friday, and we had to go to two Office Max stores to find the chair we wanted.

I was itchy to get home so I could start Christmas decorating.

This tray has become one of my favorite holiday decorations.


I made one of my Christmas pillows just for the living room.


I usually make these from linen, but it's too light for this room with its olive green walls (what was I thinking?)  I make much prettier ones for my Etsy shop.

I stayed up until one o'clock Saturday morning.  And then I slept like a baby on my new pillows.

2 comments:

  1. The tray looks beautiful and I like the pillow on the heavier fabric. No black Friday for me but my daughter and son in law were out there at midnight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pillow. i would love to invite you for christmas pillow linky party in my blog. Please do come and join with your lovely pillow. thank you

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments! Talk to me.